This impressive architectural masterpiece designed by award winning architect Terry Ring, of Architects Ring and Associates is an incredible offering. The residence is positioned superbly in a beautiful treelined street, right on the verge of Red Hill nature reserve and close to Canberra's top private schools as well as the Manuka shopping precinct.
Thoughtfully designed and offering versatile living options, the home is suited to every demographic with long-term appeal. A unique feature is the elevator' which is camouflaged centrally within the residence with access to all 3 levels of the home. This statement of luxury supplements a stunning, beautifully crafted floating staircase with picturesque outlooks to the Red Hill landscape and greenery. A uniquely designed wooden front door is a hint of architectural flare that balances stylish decorum and a restrained neutral colour palette.
Warmth, light, and a space of immense luxury and comfort is immediately evident from arrival. The entire home has an uplifting feeling with all the living, dining and kitchen areas surrounded by commercial grade, double glazed glass used in substantial proportions that captures sun and warmth, sensational on those chilly Canberra days.
Character is inbuilt with a contemporary look-through, double-faced, gas fireplace, positioned superbly at the hub of the home, easily accessed and usable both internally and externally.
A striking open style kitchen with soaring height provides generous bench space with blown-glass architectural pendants, integrated European appliances, custom joinery, a butler's pantry as well as a contemporary wine fridge. The kitchen flows seamlessly outdoors through wide sliding glass doors to a generously covered alfresco area currently set up with an outdoor lounge, table, and built in bbq; a perfect private space for outdoor entertaining. The entertaining area also overlooks a manageable area of lush lawn and landscaping; providing the confidence of easy care and maintenance, supported by an automatic irrigation system.
The designer bathrooms all have a luxurious feel and are well proportioned with high quality fittings and inclusions, including 2 ensuites, and a powder room.
The Bedrooms perfectly accommodate the modern executive family or down-sizing' couple with the provision of 3 bedrooms upstairs that includes a segregated guest bedroom or 2nd master bedroom with ensuite, plus 2 other double bedrooms serviced by a superbly designed main, deluxe bathroom. The secluded master bedroom on the ground level opens onto its own courtyard that includes a walk-in-robe, extensive quality crafted custom joinery plus a luxury ensuite including a double-bowl vanity and separate bathtub.
The envy of every car enthusiast is an enormous 3 car basement garage with non-slip surfacing and plenty of room to turn around. An extra storage room nearby is also a bonus and provides perfectly for the christmas tree, the family's luggage and a range of any decently sized storage items.
Overall a fabulous home offering a bespoke lifestyle that showcases a range of quality materials and features, easily maintained in arguably one of Canberra's best locations.
• 3 car basement garaging
• Elevator with access to all 3 levels
• Beautifully crafted floating staircase
• 2 living areas + formal dining and casual meals area
• Large designer open style kitchen, with expansive benchtop, Miele appliances, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher + butler's pantry with Vintec wine fridge
• 4 bedrooms, (master with walk in robe with quality custom joinery including luxury ensuite + 3 double sized bedrooms with 1 segregated guest bedroom including luxe ensuite and private courtyard)
• Total of 3 luxury designer bathrooms + powder room
• Generous sized laundry
• Generous storage room as well as linen storage throughout
• Designer blown glass pendant lighting
• Commercial grade copper front door
• Quality double glazed glass throughout
• Incredible height in the ceilings
• Double facing gas fireplace with both internal and external use possible
• Large outdoor entertaining alfresco & dining area with built in BBQ
• Ducted heating and cooling with zoned control
• Zoned Electric under floor heating to tiled living areas and bathrooms
• Automatic irrigation system
• Smart home systems that includes;
Nexus Secure kit with ABB Video intercom
Ubiquiti UniFI AC Lite WIFI Access Point
Security alarm system
• Low maintenance grounds, freshly planted landscaping including new lush lawns with quality retaining stone walls and steps
• Close to prestigious schools, the embassy precinct on Mugga Way, the parliamentary triangle, boutique retail and restaurants in Manuka, Griffith and Kingston.
• Superbly located nearby Red Hill nature walks
EOI 14/05/20. Find out more by heading to blackshaw.com.au or contact Mario Sanfrancesco direct on 0412 488 027, Blackshaw Manuka