A very impressive contemporary style family home positioned beautifully amid established gardens in a popular tree lined street. Architecturally interesting and Innovatively designed, the residence stands prominent and intriguing from the exterior and also overlooks lush parkland from the rear.
The interior is warm and inviting with sophisticated earthy decor and designs selected by experts Capezio Copeland Interiors. Softening timber features at the entrance with open stairs, polished concrete flooring is complemented by quality custom designer joinery and architectural lighting. Sleek clean lines and luxurious finishes draw the eye to a sparkling inground swimming pool and outdoor kitchen at the heart of the home. The entertaining alfresco outside is combined with tasteful garden landscaping and feature stonework observed through floor-to-ceiling glass from the spacious family, kitchen and meals area.
Massive amounts of light and sunshine floods through all of the living regions providing a relaxed and comfortable family environment all year round. Striking custom-built joinery, exposed brickwork and gas fireplace provide the perfect ambience to congregate and maximise winter warmth. The front formal lounge also offers an EcoSmart fireplace and a cozy place to unwind. The kitchen is simply stunning and sophisticated, cleverly designed Butler's Pantry with sink, premium quality materials including solid timber bench tops, high-end European Appliances, and exquisite joinery created also with the interior designer's touch.
An uplifting well-appointed home office is perfectly designed for those in isolation with quality tailored joinery and generous storage space.
The bathrooms are equally impressive and magnificently configured and fitted with premium quality materials and finishes.
Bedroom accommodation wing is spacious with all 4 bedrooms upstairs providing quality built in robes, and one with a luxe designer ensuite and private balcony and the main bathroom uniformed with the same designer feel. The master suite downstairs is classy and includes a premium ensuite, spacious walk in robe including fabulous designer joinery.
As a family residence Number 13 Finniss Crescent provides a tranquil but practical lifestyle with all rooms of generous proportion and space for privacy as well as numerous recreational and entertainment opportunities.
Conveniently located close to a selection of reputable schools, various local shops as well as Red Hill, and backing rich leafy nature reserve and walking trails.
• Interior designed by award winning Capezio Copeland
• 5 bedrooms + master suite with walk in robe
• 3 spacious sunny living areas
• Designer kitchen with European appliances, Butler's pantry, architectural tapware, custom designer joinery + zip sparkling chilled and hot filtered water
• Designer luxury bathrooms + 2 ensuites including underfloor heating both with free standing bathtubs + powder room
• Well-equipped home office with stunning quality designer joinery + excellent storage
• Carefully designed custom joinery throughout entire home
• Gas and solar heated Swimming pool and spa + Aqua link controller
• Outdoor Alfresco kitchen with BBQ, fridge and sink + louvered roof
• Hydronic in slab heating to lower level
• Mitsubishi Electric VRF system with individual fan coil unit for each room
• Gas fireplace in central living + EcoSmart fireplace in front lounge
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Floor to ceiling double glazed windows and doors
• Retractable Centor screens on living sliding doors
• Sonos 11 zone system with ceiling speakers
• CBUS System
• Zoned Security and Surveillance systems
• Zinc cladding to upper floor
• Ducted valet vacuum system
• Mature low maintenance gardens with zoned automatic irrigation
• Double garage
• Massive storage
This listing will be auctioned 07/05/20. Find out more by heading to blackshaw.com.au or contact Mario Sanfrancesco direct on 0412 488 027, Blackshaw Manuka